Wednesday 20 January 2016

Evaluation - Task 6 - Technology


Powered by emaze

Technology video script:

In my work I have used a variety of different applications from Photoshop to Google itself. The Emaze presentation tells the things I used the different applications and web tools for but I fail to show examples. This is why this video exists.


In fact, a good example of the technology I utilized doing my coursework is this footage showing me as I am writing a post on my media blog. Blogger allowed me to collectively gather and upload my coursework and submit them in a efficient and tidy way. Towards the beginning of the course I had never written a blog before but it is relatively simple for me now. 


Another program I can use more effectively now is Adobe Photoshop. It's the only program I used to design my magazine. Through the features Photoshop I was able to get the look I wanted and the conventional look I needed to get the right grades for the task. Layer upon layers of graphics make up my magazine as the video here shows.


To vary my work I used presentation tools found online instead of Microsoft Powerpoint. An example of one of the tools is Emaze. With Emaze, I could simply and easily create an effective presentation without the cons of overused programs like Powerpoint.


To vary my work even further I needed to use other programs. I decided to settle on Adobe Premiere Pro, to make videos. These would be different to the presentations because videos have a more valuable way of making your point come across more clearly compared to presentation made on say, Prezi. Here's an example of me utilizing technology to edit this video.


Last, but by no means least, Cameras. Using a DSLR camera was a daunting task at the beginning of the course but after some time understanding and learning the camera's features and techniques. I managed to capture the right compositions and use mise-en-scene to my advantage, as well as carry valuable information about focusing, rule of thirds, head room through life etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment